STATEMENT OF FAITH
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- The Bible is inspired by God, infallible, and inerrant. The only authoritative rule of our faith and practice
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, was crucified, buried and rose again for the justification of our sins and will return visibly and bodily with power and great glory.
- Man is by nature and practice a sinner separated from God and can become God's child only by faith in Jesus Christ and submission to the will of God as revealed in the Gospel
- Those who are thus born into God's family have eternal life, and those who are not remain in spiritual death and will be separated from God forever in Hell.
- The Holy Spirit lives in the believer and enables him to walk in purity of life and submission to the will of God.
- The spiritual unity of the believers is in our Lord Jesus Christ.