EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES
As we strive to attain our vision, we will develop curriculum, programs, learning opportunities, and learning environments designed to yield student development in three general areas: spiritual formation, academic/intellectual development, and cultural engagement.
- ACS students have regularly experienced God’s love and know that God has a plan and purpose for their life.
- ACS students know, love and serve God and make Him known to others.
- ACS students have grown in character and spiritual discernment; and in making wise choices (body, mind, spirit, friends).
- ACS students have experienced the blessings of being involved in a local Christian community, beyond the Christian community found at ACS.
- ACS students are empowered by the Holy Spirit and pursue a life of faith, goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love.
- ACS students are well prepared in all academic disciplines, and are skilled in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and thinking.
- ACS students think critically, research, analyze, investigate effectively, draw conclusions, and make wise choices.
- ACS students achieve and display competencies that will enable them to pursue the college and career goals to which they aspire.
- ACS students humbly love and lead others through faith, compassion, and service.
- ACS students possess the relational intelligence and relational maturity needed to work cooperatively and effectively with others, including those of other cultures.
- ACS students understand, engage, and challenge the cultural ideologies of the day through the lens of a biblical worldview.
- ACS students are pursuing their unique passions, seeking to influence the culture for Christ through excellence in all their endeavors.
The ACS Outcomes link back to, and provide further explanation of, the ACS Vision, Mission and Motto. Understanding that these outcomes are lofty expectations, the ACS Board, Administration, Faculty and Staff commits themselves to accomplish all that is set out herein – fully submitted that only through God’s protection, provision and anointing, can anything be accomplished.