Students at Alamance Christian School are actively engaged in pursuits of social, athletic, artistic, academic, and various other endeavors. Alamance Christian School is held in high regard by the local community for the varied student achievements as well as support of the local community.
- ACS wins title in NCCSA Cross Country State Championship
- On Saturday, November 3, the ACS Cross Country team competed
in the State Championship meet for NCCSA. (The following is
from The Times News, Sunday, November 4, 2012 newspaper.)
- Fall Fun Festival at ACS
- What a beautiful day for a great PTF Fall Fun Festival on
Saturday, October 13th. Thanks for all the support
generated by family and friends who came to show their
support of ACS and to help raise funds for the renovation
of the gym restrooms.
- 2012 Southeast Christian School Convention
- --NCCSA Update - Volume 22, Issue 2
by Bob Hodges
- Alumnus wins Alamance County Amateur for 2nd year in a row
- Norton repeats in Alamance County Amateur golf tournament
- Get Ready for the Fall ACS Book Fair!
- ACS Receives 200 T-shirts From sponsor
- ACS received via http://WeHelpSchools.com 200 white T-shirts
printed with the school's logo and name on the front. On th
back are the two sponsors who have graciously funded these
shirts for ACS. Please consider supporting the following:
- ACS Gets A New Bus
- God has been good to provide a new bus for ACS!
- ACS senior selected semi-finalist for National Merit Scholarship
- *By Ashley McKennon, Special to The Alamance News
Thursday, September 13, 2012*
- ACS Senior Merits Honors
- Al Fernandez was named an Advanced Placement Scholar with
Distinction, he has taken 5 AP exams to date scoring the
highest on four and the next to highest on the fifth test.
- Remembering 9-11 in 2012
- September 11, 2012 began with discussions about "where
were you when you heard?" All of us over the age of 25
can remember in vivid detail what 9-11-2001 was like. We can
remember the uncertainty of what those planes striking the
twin towers was going to lead to. Most of us wanted to find
our families and be together no matter what it meant. It was
one of those days we'll never forget, nor should we.