Statement of Faith
Excerpt from the Student Handbook, Section 1.3 "Statement of Faith"
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons-the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- The Holy Scriptures are verbally inspired of God and are our only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- Jesus Christ died, shedding His blood for our sins, and was bodily raised from the dead for our justification.
- He will return visibly and bodily with power and great glory.
- Man is by nature and practice a sinner separated from God and can become God's child only by faith in Jesus Christ and submission to the will of God as revealed in the Gospel.
- Those who are thus born into God's family have eternal life, and those who are not remain in spiritual death and will be separated from God forever in Hell.
- The Holy Spirit lives in the believer and enables him to walk in purity of life and submission to the will of God.
- The spiritual unity of the believers is in our Lord Jesus Christ.